Thursday 1 November 2012

Bringing you Alash Lashes

Follow Us


As I am currently going through the thousand of photos from our shoot on Sunday, I cant help but feel overwhelmed, excited, nervous and happy all at the same time.

I'm so passionate about my product and the brand of what it represents, and I cannot wait to bring my lashes range for all of you ladies out there to try out for yourself.

Alash lashes are made with 100% real human hair to provide you the lightest, natural and most comfortable fashion and fun lashes available at an affordable price.

We want you to be proud to wear Alash and enjoy wearing them because there's nothing more flattering than a beautiful and well defined eyes ;)

We aim to launch the website in a few weeks time, so keep your eyes and ears out by following us (click on the buttons above to follow us).

Here are some sneak peek of what 'looks' you can expect to see on the website <3


Work Glamour



Eye Candy



All Natural



Date Night





Follow Us


No comments:

Post a Comment